Parents Super visa insurance Calgary
Super visa insurance Calgary – Introduced in 2011, the super visa program is one of the best options for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens to visit their children in Canada and live in Canada without changing their country citizenship. It is one of the best options if we compare it to a visitor visa. In general, a visitor’s visa is valid for up to 6 months, if you want to stay longer then you need to apply for a super visa for an extension. On the other hand, the super visa program allows your parents/grandparents to stay in Canada for a maximum of 5 years at once.
However, the super visa is a temporary visa. It comes with a 10-year validity plan and allows multiple re-entries.
What is Super visa insurance Calgary?
If you are visiting Calgary, Canada, and become ill or facing some kind of medical issue, on that time you cannot expect the Canadian Government to help you and cover your medical expenses. Tourists as well as visitors will not get medical coverage from Canada’s Universal Healthcare program. If you do not have medical insurance, you must pay all your medical expenses from your pocket. Therefore, Super visa insurance Calgary is a long-term fully safe travel insurance plan for visitors. It covers all your medical costs if they fall sick during their stay in Calgary.
Nowadays, Super visa insurance is one of the essential documents to obtain a super visa. All the visitors need to buy super visa insurance that
- Provides medical coverage of 1 Lakh Canadian Dollars.
- Has been issued by a Canadian Insurance Company.
- Is Valid for 1 year, from the date visitor enters Canada.
Further more, the cost of emergency medical
insurance coverage depends upon your age, health, plan, and provider.
What does the Insurance cover?
- Medical services
- Emergency dental services
- Follow-up medical appointments
- Prescription medicines
- Medical equipment including Wheelchairs, Braces etc.
- Diagnostic services
- Hospital accommodation
- Care hospitalization and repatriation
When can I get a refund for my Super visa insurance?
You can get a refund in any situation such as
- In case you purchased super visa insurance, your super visa applicant gets rejected. At that time, you will get a full refund.
- You returned to your home country and did not file a claim during your stay in Canada. At that time, you will get a partial refund.
- You purchased insurance, but due to some reason, you have not visited Canada. At that time, you need to cancel your super visa insurance Calgary plan and get your refund.
A super visa is a multi-entry visa which is specially made for parents and grandparents (permanent resident)of PR holders and Canadian citizens. It can offer you the chance to meet and stay with your family in Canada. On the other hand, requirements for super visa is a long-term medical coverage plan which ensures that you will not be a burden to Canadian Government, in case you are sick or meet with an accident in Canada.
If you are interested and want to purchase Super visa insurance, then get in touch with Mr Pankaj Bhatia to insurance quotes. He can guide you to the best plan as per your needs.