Super visa insurance Montreal Canada
Super visa insurance Montreal – Are you searching for Travel medical insurance for a Super visa application? If yes then get in touch with Mr Pankaj Bhatia. He can help you with the right coverage for your visitors to Montreal.
Who needs Super visa insurance Montreal?
Introduced in 2011, the super visa application program allows parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens living in other countries to meet their children/grandchildren in Canada. Unlike other travel insurance, it is not optional, it is a requirement. However, if you want to obtain Super visa insurance Montreal, the applicant has to meet the minimum income requirement. He should be responsible for purchasing super visa insurance from a Canadian insurance company.
- The minimum coverage should be at least 1 Lakh Canadian Dollars.
- The policy should be valid for 1 year from the date you enter Canada.
- A Canadian Insurance company must issue it.
- It should cover hospitalization, repatriation as well as healthcare.
- In case you decide to extend your stay for more than 1 year, then you need to purchase a new policy.
- Only parents of PR holders in Canada can apply.
- A formal invitation letter should be received by the applicant from their child before applying for a super visa application.
- A sponsor must agree to pay all the expenses while the parents stay in Canada.
How much will Super visa insurance Montreal cost you?
It is essential to understand that each insurance company can offer you different plans and quotes for the minimum coverage requirement of 1 Lakh Canadian dollars. But the choice is yours, you can pick any basic, premium or elite plans. Whatever the policy you purchase but you need to ensure that it can cover the basic benefits like healthcare, hospitalization as well as repatriation. The super visa insurance Montreal application cost may vary between $100 to $200 per month. It can totally depend upon age, premedical condition or various other factors.
Is there any alternative to Super visa insurance?
- A super visa insurance plan is there to cover the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or PR holders to travel and stay in Canada for up to 5 years. If you are not eligible, you can call them for a visitor visa valid for 6 months.
- However, those who are keen on sponsoring their parents/grandparents in Canada permanently need to think about PGP Program.
- Whether you want to meet with your family for a shorter duration or want to live with them for a long, Canada’s Super visa insurance Montreal program is the ideal solution for you.